Everything you need
Build on top of a reliable, high-performance compute platform. We engineered PRMWD Cloud Servers to deliver everything you need to create modern websites and web-scale applications.
Our all data center-grade SSD-only design delivers 59x more disk I/O than our previous Cloud Servers (based on internal benchmarks). This level of extreme disk performance nearly eliminates disk contention, one of the most common bottlenecks for many web scale applications.
Every host receives 40Gbps to fuel high-bandwidth applications and blazing-fast Cloud Block Storage performance. Cloud Servers and Cloud Block Storage traffic don't compete, as we allocate each 20Gbps. Plus, the completely redundant design means we can still deliver a full 10Gbps each to Cloud Servers and Cloud Block Storage, even in the event of an upstream switch failure.
Up to 120GB RAM
Flavors range from 1GB to 120GB RAM, to power workloads from basic web servers to high-performance NoSQL data stores like MongoDB and Cassandra.
Our Cloud Servers reside in our world-class data centers, with hardware RAID 10 storage, ECC memory, and fully redundant networking and power all the way to the host.
Open cloud platform
Our PRMWD Cloud Servers is powered by OpenStack, the world's leading open-source cloud operating system. Build on an open cloud and don't get locked into a proprietary platform.
Role-based access control (RBAC)
Create sub-users with limited rights to manage our Cloud Servers. Enhance your servers' security by restricting access to authorized sub-users.
Create custom images of your PRMWD Cloud Servers for launching future servers. Or enable scheduled imaging, to automatically create and maintain daily images of your servers.
In addition to password-based authentication, create or upload SSH keys to take advantage of key-based authentication to Cloud Servers running Linux.
Get on-the-go access to PRMWD Cloud Servers via our free iPhone® and Android®mobilapp.
Made a change and now your server won't boot? Rescue mode gives you access to your original PRMWD Cloud Servers file system so you can fix configuration problems or copy off data.
Our Cloud Servers use the latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 processors to deliver up to 32 virtual CPUs.
Create custom images of your our Cloud Servers for launching future servers. Or enable scheduled imaging, to automatically create and maintain daily images of your servers.
By creating a few simple rules, you can automatically grow or shrink mour cloud's web or application tiers.
All PRMWD Cloud Servers run a dual IP stack and receive both a public IPv4 and public IPv6 address.
Cloud Servers have access to ServiceNet, our free internal network optimized for high throughput to our products like Cloud Databases, Cloud Load Balancers, and Cloud Files. For server-to-server communication, we recommend Cloud Networks, which provide fully isolated, single-tenant networks
Not a developer or just want quick GUI access? Try out our quick and beautiful control panel experience.
When it comes to your online presence, speed is king. That’s why we’ve are part of the larges global infrastructure to deliver top speeds. They highly trained personnel run our infrastructure, which uses the latest technologies and resides in enterprise-grade data centers.
10 data centers in 6 regions support our hosting service. Test your connection to our global infrastructure by clicking on a region below.
- Dedicated to our customers’ hosting needs only
- Always high-performance bandwidth
- 9 network providers, for multiple redundancies
- 219 CDN edge locations on 6 continents optimize content delivery: North America (77); Europe (36); Asia-Pacific (70); Africa (17); South America (15); Middle East (4)
- Fiber carriers enter at disparate points to guard against failure
- Network topology and configuration automatically improves in real time
- Configuration, co-developed with Cisco, guards against single points of failure at the shared network level (extendable to your VLAN environment)
- Cisco and Arbor Networks work with us to continually improve monitoring and security
- N+1 redundant HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system, ensuring duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure
- Every 90 seconds, all air is circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants
- Advanced fire suppression systems
Core routing equipment
- Fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment only
- Fiber carriers enter at disparate points to guard against service failure
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols, and around-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance
- Access limited to authorized data center personnel; no one else can enter the production area without prior clearance and appropriate escort
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before hire
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for all servers
- N+1 redundant UPS power subsystem, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely
- Networking and security teams must be certified and thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise-level networks
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards